Students may not:
- Send or display offensive messages or pictures;
- Use obscene language;
- Harass, insult, or attack others;
- Damage computers, computer systems, or computer network/computers;
- Violate copyright laws;
- Use another's password;
- Trespass in another's folders, work, or files;
- Intentionally waste limited resources;
- Employ the network for non-school purposes; and/or
- Engage in other activities that do not advance the educational purposes for which computer network/computers are provided.
Any action by a pupil that is determined by a system administrator to constitute an inappropriate use of the computer network/computer resources may result in limitation of or termination of access and other action in compliance with the Board of Education Policy, #2361, Acceptable Use of Computer Networks/Computers and Resources. Please read it carefully.