Nutritious hot lunches are served daily at all schools for a nominal fee. In addition, free and reduced-price meals are available to children who qualify. Milk may be purchased separately for a nominal fee by children who choose to bring their own lunch. Monthly lunch menus are posted on the school website. Copies of the elementary school lunch menu are also available in the main office.
Nutrition information is available on the Food Service Website.
Cafeteria Rules and Procedures, K-5
Lunch is a very important part of the school day; however, rules and regulations must be followed in order to maintain a safe and enjoyable environment. Below are a few simple rules, which must be followed.
- Cafeteria Rules and Procedures, Middle SchoolReport to assigned tables and be seated.
- Line up to purchase lunch, beverage, or snack when directed to do so.
- Remain seated at your assigned table throughout the entire lunch period except to:
- line up to purchase food or drink
- take trays and trash to receptacles
- line up for dismissal
Lunch is a very important part of the day; rules and regulations must be followed in order to maintain a safe and enjoyable environment. Below are a few simple rules, which must be followed. Students unable to comply with them are subject to losing their cafeteria privileges.
- Report directly to the cafeteria from their preceding class.
- Choose their own seat within the designated area and remain seated. Changing of seats during the lunch period will not be permitted.
- Refrain from rearranging cafeteria furniture.
- Line up in single file to purchase lunch. Two separate service lines are used. Pushing, shouting, and shoving are not permitted.
- Refrain from roaming among the tables or visit with students at other tables. Students may leave the tables for the purpose of purchasing food or drink, discarding trash, and dismissal.
- Wait to be dismissed by the adult(s) in charge.
- Cleaning up after themselves at their tables.
- Talk at a moderate volume level.
- Walk at all times – running is not permitted.
- Ask permission to sign out, before leaving the lunchroom for any reason, including going to the lavatory.
- Refrain from throwing food at any time.
- Leave all food and drink in the cafeteria unless permission is obtained from an adult in charge.
- Use non-breakable containers for food and drinks. Glass containers are not permitted.