The mission of the Howell Township Public School District is to educate students at all grade levels to achieve the New Jersey Student Learning Standards and challenge them to become skillful communicators, independent thinkers, and life-long learners. In reaching their full potential, our children will develop individual, social, and civic responsibility, as well as, respect for themselves and their environment.
- Learning is a life-long process.
- Technology will continue to be a driving force in education, business and life.
- Students should learn to be risk-takers, problem solvers, active learners, and skillful communicators.
- Students learn best in a safe, secure environment.
- Self-esteem and educational success are interdependent.
- Students should be challenged to reach their full potential.
- Students need to develop a sense of responsibility emphasizing interpersonal relationships, good citizenship, cultural understanding, and global awareness.
- The community must work together to provide student educational resources in a fiscally responsible manner.