Parent Portal: Instructions for Viewing Report Cards
1. Log into the Parent Portal using your Single Sign On parent account username and password.
2. Select one of your children's names from the blue bar under the PowerSchool logo, or if you only have one child in the district, the screen should default to that child.
3. Click on the icon labeled "Assessment Portfolio" in the left-hand menu navigation bar.
4. You will be redirected to the District Assessment Portal.
5. Click on the “Report Card Grade K‐4” or “Report Card Grade 5‐8” title in the Gray Bar in the upper left hand side of the Assessment Portal, just below the Howell BOE Logo. The option you see available will depend of the grade level of the student whose report card you wish to view.
6. Click on the label “Report Card” subtitle.
7. Click on the label for the current school year.
8. The report card will appear. In the top right hand corner of the report card view, several icons are available. To download the report card, click on the Down Arrow icon. To print the report card, click on the Printer icon.
The report will be displayed in a PDF format. If you do not have a PDF reader application loaded on your computer, please download and install the latest free version of Adobe Acrobat Reader from this link: https://get.adobe.com/reader/otherversions/.