Parent Portal: How to View Student Assessments
1. Log into the Parent Portal with your parent credentials.
2. On the left-side navigation menu, click on the Assessment Portfolio icon.
Note: If you have multiple students in the district, you will need to click on the name of the student you wish to view in the Name Band above the navigation section first.
3. From the Student Portfolio landing page, click on the Assessment folder you wish to view.
4. Click on the Assessment Subject Area folder you wish to view.
5. Click on the Assessment Year/Term to view the report.
6. The report will display in your document viewing software, either Adobe Acrobat or Microsoft Edge.
7. Click on the link to Print and/or Download the report in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
The report will be displayed in a PDF format. If you do not have a PDF reader application loaded on your computer, please download and install the latest free version of Adobe Acrobat Reader from this link: https://get.adobe.com/reader/otherversions/.